SharePoint SolutionConsumer Products
SharePoint is a web application platform in the Microsoft Office server suite. SharePoint combines various functions which are traditionally separate applications: intranet, extranet, content management, document management, personal cloud, enterprise social networking, enterprise search, business intelligence, workflow management, web content management, and an enterprise application store. SharePoint servers have traditionally been deployed for internal use in mid-size businesses and large departments alongside Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business, and Office Web Apps.
We are a niche solution provider for SharePoint solution, focusing on extending the capabilities of Microsoft SharePoint platform to address business requirements. We develop innovative solutions on SharePoint to enable businesses with new capabilities and provide them with the competitive advantage.
We are experts and have experience in delivering a SharePoint solution and implement industry best practices reduced time–consuming project tasks such as customization, configuration, testing and training.
Unlike commodity and vertical applications that serve a very specific purpose, SharePoint is a platform and an application that drives strategic and immediate business value. We believe that the key to a successful implementation is addressing a specific business need, then building on the platform with new applications in a phased approach.
We provide solutions:
- Unique line of business applications using SharePoint technologies
- Portal and collaboration
- Business forms and workflow
- Knowledge management
- Document and records management
- Scan and index management
- FAST Enterprise Search solution
SharePoint provides companies with the ability to implement a structured document management solution, incorporating workflow, electronic forms and compliance rules. There are business intelligence features and data integration capabilities with non-Microsoft environments.
You no longer have to rely on separate fragmented systems and silos of information. Office SharePoint Server supports all intranet, extranet and web applications across your enterprise within one integrated platform.
Benefits you get:
- Business process automation and workflow
- Provides vides a single platform for all your business websites and your customers
- Provides tools and components for creating business solutions
- Allows staff to access information from databases, reports and business applications
- Offers collaboration tools and a single platform for management
- Allows simple content management and ease of information gathering