Quality ManagementConsumer Products
Project Quality Management includes the processes and activities of the performing organization that determine quality policies, objectives, and responsibilities so that the project will satisfy the needs for which it was undertaken. Project Quality Management uses policies and procedures to implement, within the project’s context, the organization’s quality management system and, as appropriate, it supports continuous process improvement activities as undertaken on behalf of the performing organization. Project Quality Management works to ensure that the project requirements, including product requirements, are met and validated.
Our consultants implement a quality management system which provides numerous benefits, including creation of quality products, and quality systems. Quality management system software is extremely useful for implementing a quality management system, and excellent quality control, resulting into total quality management.
What we do:
- Plan Quality Management
- The process of identifying quality requirements and/or standards for the project and its deliverables and documenting how the project will demonstrate compliance with quality requirements.
- Perform Quality Assurance
- The process of auditing the quality requirements and the results from quality control measurements to ensure that appropriate quality standards and operational definitions are used.
- Control Quality
- The process of monitoring and recording results of executing the quality activities to assess performance and recommend necessary changes.
Our advice delivers because we merge business sense with technical strength, which benefits organization to:
- Failure analysis
- Plan-do-check-act (PCDA) cycle
- Process management
- Product design control
- Statistical process control