Health & Safety ManagementConsumer Products
The goal of Health & Safety Management is to protect employees, the public and to comply with applicable laws and protect the company’s reputation. Health & Safety departments, of some companies are responsible for occupational health and safety at work. Health & Safety Management has two general objectives: prevention of incidents or accidents that might result from abnormal operating conditions on the one hand and reduction of adverse effects that result from normal operating conditions on the other hand.
From a health & safety standpoint, it involves creating organized efforts and procedures for identifying workplace hazards and reducing accidents and exposure to harmful situations and substances. It also includes training of personnel in accident prevention, accident response, emergency preparedness, and use of protective clothing and equipment.
A process and systems we put in place to minimize the risk of injury and illness. This is accomplished by identifying, assessing and controlling risks to workers in all workplace operations by a web-based tool called Health & Safety Management System (HSRS).
Health and Safety Management System covers integrated Health and Safety report management system, which can facilitate, support, and promote “Be Safe” initiatives.
The health & safety issues potentially applicable to all industry sectors and we provide solution in:
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Community Health & Safety
- Construction & Decommissioning
Our advice delivers because we merge business sense with technical strength, which benefits organization to:
- The Health & Safety Reporting System captures health and safety statistical data and generates project health and safety reports, enabling organization to monitor the health and safety performance across the programs.
- The statistical data will pass through a validation, approval and acceptance process involving the Project Management Consultants, Health & Safety manager and many other management authorities.
- HSRS will automatically generate and disseminate health and safety templates to all projects PMCs. PMCs will enter the health and safety statistics (that have been provided by the Design and Build Contractors) and once validated by the PMC, the PMC can save this information into HSRS each month.
- The submission then passes through the approval & acceptance process. Once the statistical data is accepted, HSRS automatically produces project dashboard and charts that display the health and safety performance of the overall projects.
- As you might expect, HSRS collects data from users with registered login credentials. However, an important feature of HSRS is the provision of various Public Forms available as an external entry point for public input, allowing anyone with access to the site to provide input on HSRS issues related to a project.
Some of the features of HSRS are:
- Incident Forms
- Incident Alert and Reporting
- Incident Investigation & Observation
- Annual Statistic
- HFACS and Integrated Investigations
- Corrective Action Plans
- Best Practice
- Legal/Risk Aspect
- Contractor Performance
- OTIS (Opportunities, Threats, Issues, Strength)