Change ManagementConsumer Products
Change Management refers to any approach to transitioning individuals, teams, and organizations using methods intended to re-direct the use of resources, business process, budget allocations, or other modes of operation that significantly reshape a company or organization.
Change Management focuses on how people and teams are affected by an organizational transition. It deals with many different disciplines, from behavioral and social sciences to information technology and business solutions. In a project management context, Change Management may refer to the change control process wherein changes to the scope of a project are formally introduced and approved.
Our consultants include creative marketing to enable communication between changing audiences, as well as deep social understanding about leadership styles and group dynamics. As a visible track on transformation projects, organizational change management aligns groups’ expectations, integrates teams, and manages employee-training. It makes use of performance metrics, such as financial results, operational efficiency, leadership commitment, communication effectiveness, and the perceived need for change in order to design appropriate strategies, resolve troubled change projects, and avoid change failures.
What we do:
- Determine need for change.
- Prepare and plan for change.
- Implement the change.
- Sustain the change
Our advice delivers because we merge business sense with technical strength, which benefits organization to:
- Define measurable stakeholder aims and create a business case for their achievement (which should be continuously updated).
- Monitor assumptions, risks, dependencies, costs, return on investment, dis-benefits and cultural issues.
- Effective communication that informs various stakeholders of the reasons for the change (why?), the benefits of successful implementation (what is in it for us, and you) as well as the details of the change (when? where? who is involved? how much will it cost? etc.).
- Devise an effective education, training and/or skills upgrading scheme for the organization.
- Counter resistance from the employees of companies and align them to overall strategic direction of the organization.
- Provide personal counseling (if required) to alleviate any change-related fears.
- Monitor the implementation and fine-tune as required.