The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for creative design. This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Job Code: J008-21
Skill and Work Experience
- Associate’s Degree/College Diploma.
- Both experienced candidates (as Full-time employees) and freshers (unpaid Internships) are eligible to apply.
- Must have proficiency in various software such as Adobe Photoshop and Coral Draw.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign will be an added advantage.
- Develop Hand and Digital Illustrations, layouts, banners, posters, brochure logos, packaging etc.
- Designs all graphics and visuals to meet proposal requirements and brand standards in alignment with the selected theme.
- Manages all visual materials including proposals, presentations, and oral materials both digital and print production, as required.
- Collaborates with other graphic designers within the team on larger-scale assignments.
- Ability to understand and implement the latest creative trends impacting proposal design.
- Ideate and Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Amend designs after feedback from Design heads.
- Updated with ongoing trends.
Send your CV to: [email protected]